- Has the dust from the municipal election settled?
- Why hate?
- Abusive patients: think about where accountability really lies
- Municipal election primer: Will city’s land purchase of 6719 acres fix current roads? Part 9
- Municipal election primer: Will city’s land purchase of 6719 acres fix current roads? Part 8
Category Archives: Class and Decency
Ah, summer Velvet, white sand under foot; fresh breezes blow across your favourite book Ah, summer Turquoise waters lap at the shore; and soon your footprints are no more Ah, summer… Wait a minute…what did I just step on. Argh! … Continue reading
1) Spay or neuter your cat(s). 2) Keep your cat(s) on your property. We appreciate your comments. Click here. Trumping Trudeau: How Donald Trump will change Canada even if Justin Trudeau doesn’t know it yet
Why do some drivers feel compelled to break the law and exceed the posted speed limit? As the Olympics suggest, the purpose in life is to do things faster, higher and stronger. Our culture equates pushing the boundaries with success. … Continue reading
Does Canada Post want to stop vandals from writing graffiti on Canada Post Property? Canada Post could take a step toward stopping vandals writing graffiti if their mail carriers walked on sidewalks, streets, driveways and walkways instead of lawns and … Continue reading
The blog, Thoughts of an Overthinker gives us some perspective on gift giving and the true meaning of Christmas. Oh, and let’s remember that, contrary to what retailers would have us believe, December 25th is not the end of the Christmas … Continue reading
How many times have you seen used furniture in perfectly good condition sitting curbside, get chewed up by the garbage truck as if it was regular trash? Is this a good way to encourage the three “Rs,” Reduce, Recyele and … Continue reading