- Municipal election primer: Will city’s land purchase of 6719 acres fix current roads? Part 4
- Municipal election primer: do you need that new city hall
- Municipal election primer: oh where, oh where should that new retailer go?
- Municipal election primer: do you need a new hospital?
- WANTED: Canadian Trade Negotiator
Tag Archives: carbon tax
Need some motivation? Listen to what Dr. Judith Curry has to say about so-called human-made climate change. Try not to be distracted by the representative from the political class. Ask your self: why didn’t this make your local newstainment media’s … Continue reading
Provincial environment ministers met yesterday in Ottawa to forge an agreement with their federal counterpart on a price for carbon. That was until the “floor price” of $10 a tonne on carbon was proclaimed from on high. Premier Brad Wall … Continue reading
Do you remember The Drummond Report? In this link Ms. Candice Malcolm refreshes our memories about the 12 step prescription written (at taxpayers’ expense) in 2012 by economist, Mr. Don Drummond to treat the Ontario government’s ailing finances. An ailment that … Continue reading