- Municipal election primer: Will city’s land purchase of 6719 acres fix current roads? Part 4
- Municipal election primer: do you need that new city hall
- Municipal election primer: oh where, oh where should that new retailer go?
- Municipal election primer: do you need a new hospital?
- WANTED: Canadian Trade Negotiator
Tag Archives: debenture
Astute citizens make excellent points on Brantford, Ontario’s city council’s misguided decision to purchase Brantford’s Federal Building from the feds. There is only one taxpayer. Therefore, you the taxpayers of Brantford and those gone before you have already paid for … Continue reading
More to the point, can you the taxpayer afford to pay for your city buying more land? That’s the question Brantford, Ontario taxpayers are asking themselves in the wake of the latest grandiose Brantford-Brant boundary adjustment proposal. (What happen to … Continue reading