- Municipal election primer: Will city’s land purchase of 6719 acres fix current roads? Part 4
- Municipal election primer: do you need that new city hall
- Municipal election primer: oh where, oh where should that new retailer go?
- Municipal election primer: do you need a new hospital?
- WANTED: Canadian Trade Negotiator
Tag Archives: Earl Haig Family Fun Park
The pros and cons of the proposed sale of Brantford, Ontario’s Arrowdale Municipal Golf Course and Earl Haig Family Fun Park to developers for residential and commercial use almost balance out. Pro #1: does not breakeven; low membership; low visitor … Continue reading
Brantford citizens, again, speak their minds on the proposed Laurier Brantford/YMCA Athletics Complex here. They suggest better locations, such as Earl Haig Park/Civic Centre, Market Square (majority of which sits empty); they express concern about the total cost to taxpayers. A citizen … Continue reading