- Municipal election primer: Will city’s land purchase of 6719 acres fix current roads? Part 4
- Municipal election primer: do you need that new city hall
- Municipal election primer: oh where, oh where should that new retailer go?
- Municipal election primer: do you need a new hospital?
- WANTED: Canadian Trade Negotiator
Tag Archives: land claims
The lines of responsibility between the federal government, the provincial and territorial governments, First Nations and municipal governments are rather fuzzy these days. The Canadian government should not duplicate the responsibilities of a province, a territory, a First Nation or … Continue reading
Brantford, Ontario’s latest flavour-of-the-month sexy project is the proposed clean up of Mohawk Lake and canal. Some politicians love to regale themselves and their groupies in such projects–they look good in campaign literature and make headlines. (Road maintenance, sewer maintenance, lead-free drinking water systems, … Continue reading