- Municipal election primer: Will city’s land purchase of 6719 acres fix current roads? Part 4
- Municipal election primer: do you need that new city hall
- Municipal election primer: oh where, oh where should that new retailer go?
- Municipal election primer: do you need a new hospital?
- WANTED: Canadian Trade Negotiator
Tag Archives: mismanagement
Do you want to be well prepared for the Ontario election on 7 June 2018? May we suggest that you make notes to yourself and put them in your property or income tax file. Let’s start with a gem from … Continue reading
What can Ontario taxpayers learn from the following two headline-grabbing issues? Toronto’s Sheppard Subway Extension Proposal Brantford’s Saga of the South Side of Colborne Street, the latest installment: Laurier/Y Proposal These are examples of how Ontario city governments suffer from dysfunction … Continue reading