- Municipal election primer: Will city’s land purchase of 6719 acres fix current roads? Part 4
- Municipal election primer: do you need that new city hall
- Municipal election primer: oh where, oh where should that new retailer go?
- Municipal election primer: do you need a new hospital?
- WANTED: Canadian Trade Negotiator
Tag Archives: non-essential spending
Councillor Jan Vanderstelt understands the difference between essential spending and non-essential spending. He wants Brantford City Council to reconsider their approval of $600,000 in cosmetic changes to Victoria Park. His goal is correct given Brantford’s approximate $40 million debt. Could this … Continue reading
With the warm and sunny weather you may be tempted to buy a shiny new vehicle. But, if Ontario’s approximate public-held debt of $274,258,100,000.00 (apart from the $10,000,000,000.00 deficit) is weighing on your mind, instead of buying a 2013 Hyundai … Continue reading