- Municipal election primer: Will city’s land purchase of 6719 acres fix current roads? Part 4
- Municipal election primer: do you need that new city hall
- Municipal election primer: oh where, oh where should that new retailer go?
- Municipal election primer: do you need a new hospital?
- WANTED: Canadian Trade Negotiator
Tag Archives: vacant properties
Costco may be coming to Brantford, Ontario if the deal to purchase a former industrial property goes through. Unfortunately, comments from city hall about this proposal as reported in the link below leave us scratching our heads. “It’s a … Continue reading
Our astute readers ask thought provoking questions and give good answers. For example, a reader asks: How can a city get new businesses to takeover vacant properties? Here are some of your suggestions: No property tax for six months. No charge … Continue reading