Don’t look now, but there’s …
The if-you-don’t-get-upset-about-this-there’s-something-wrong-with-you look and the world-is-about-to-end voice intoning the most shocking words to traverse one’s cochlea—”O-B-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N O-F J-U-S-T-I-C-E.”
(Director’s note: make audience shiver like Sam the Snowman does in Rudolph the Red-
“Ooo, what has President Trump done now? Ooo, the White House is in chaos. Ooo, the Trump agenda is stalled. Ooo, the administration is in free fall. Ooo, Trump’s not qualified to be president. Ooo, why does he keep tweeting. Ooo, Trump doesn’t understand how things are done in government.”
Where were the theatrics of exasperation when President Obama was in the Oval Office? At least seven times the chorus of concern should have been struck up.
- The George Zimmerman Prosecution
- Protecting The New Black Panthers
- The Firing Of AmeriCorps Inspector General Gerald Walpin
- Obama’s Interference In Navy Court-Martials
- Operation Fast and Furious & Death of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry
- Secretary Clinton’s Obstruction
- The Michael Brown Case
But, no. The newstainment media and political class yawned on cue, of course.
Trumping Trudeau: How Donald Trump will change Canada even if Justin Trudeau doesn't know it yet